So you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, but you are yet to know the advantages you have in Jesus Christ. There is so much in store for you. You will be wowed every time you study your Bible. In this article, we look at some Bible verses on an amazing life in Jesus Christ.
These verses show you your identity in Jesus Christ, how you are a new creation, chosen by God. Through God’s love, your sins are forgiven, you are empowered, protected, important, and special. You are unique and were created for a purpose. You belong to God, and you are the body of Jesus Christ, and you are protected from the evil one.
I hope you will find the encouragement to study these scriptures to live an amazing life in Jesus Christ and not a defeated one.
Okay, now let’s look at these wonderful Bible verses. But before we do, you will only enjoy this amazing life in Jesus Christ if you have a relationship with Him. If you don’t, learn how to become a child of God and get the gift of salvation HERE.
1. “Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.” 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
2. “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12-13
3. “As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.” Colossians 2:6-10
4. “Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.” Colossians 3:2-4
5. “Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” Romans 5:1-2
6. “There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.” Romans 8:1-2
7. “Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.” Romans 8:33-34
8. “…For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your Spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:17-20
9. “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.” Romans 8:11
10. “But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us…For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:4-10
11. “Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.” 1 Corinthians 12:27
12. “For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.” Ephesians 2:18
13. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-19
14. “We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.” 1 John 5:18
15. “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.” Philippians 3:20-21
16. “Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:20
17. “You are the salt of the earth.” Mathew 5:13
18. “You are the light of the world.” Mathew 5:14
19. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
20. “…being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6
21. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
22. “…Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
23. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 1:3
24. “The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: ‘Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.” Jeremiah 31:3
25. “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16
26. “You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.” I Thessalonians 5:5-6
27. “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Mathew 11:28
28. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.” Psalm 32:8
29. “But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
30. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
31. “Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:22
32. “…If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
33. “The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.” Psalm 118:14
34.”You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.” Psalm 119:114
35. “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3
36. “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.” 1Corinthians 15:58
37. “I will lift up my eyes to the hills—from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
38. “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
39. “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” I Peter 5:6-11
40. “For with God nothing will be impossible.” Luke 1:37
41. “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” Mathew 7:7
42. “…Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.” Isaiah 43:1
43. “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made….” Psalm 139:13
44. “…that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:17-19
45. “But you are chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light:…” 1 Peter 2:9
46. “You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.” John 15:16
47. “Now therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God….” Ephesians 2:19
48. “As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” Psalm 103:12
49. “He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.” Psalm 121:3
50. “For I know the thoughts that I have toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
51. “For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him….” Psalm 103:11
When Jesus was being tempted in Mathew 4:1-11, He was able to defeat the devil by quoting scripture. We learn from Jesus’ experience that without knowing who we are and what we have in Jesus Christ, we may get overwhelmed by the schemes of the devil.
Knowing the scriptures helps you to “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” I Peter 5:8. In addition to reading your Bible, pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you. Be sure to include the Lord’s Prayer.
Get your FREE copy of the Lord’s Prayer Guide and Journal for an in-depth experience.
Please share this article with other people so that they too can enjoy these Bible verses on an amazing life in Jesus Christ.